Be Love Revolution Co-Founder and Leader
Debbie Herbeck has shared with many her personal journey of faith from Judaism to Christianity and subsequent entrance into the Catholic Church. For the past forty years, Debbie has worked extensively in youth and women’s ministry, speaking, leading mission trips, and mentoring high school and college age women. She has spoken at Franciscan University Conferences, Legatus chapters, and women’s events throughout the world. She is the founder and executive director of Pine Hills Girls Camp. Debbie is also the founder and director of the Be Love Revolution, a ministry that exists to help young women encounter Christ and be His love to all they meet.
She co-authored her most recent book, Lessons From the School of Love: Cultivating a Christ-Centered Marriage, with her husband, Peter. She has also written Safely Through the Storm: 120 Reflections on Hope, Firmly on the Rock: 120 Reflections on Faith, and Love Never Fails: 120 Reflections on Love. She and her husband Peter have co-authored a book entitled When the Spirit Speaks: Touched by God’s Word. Debbie is a frequent author and speaker for Blessed is She and contributing writer for Undone: Freeing your Feminine Heart from the Knots of Fear and Shame.
Debbie and her husband Peter live in Ann Arbor, Michigan and have four adult children and eleven grandchildren.
- Personal Testimony: My Journey Home; Conversion from Judaism to Catholicism
- Women: Growing in Holiness
- Love Never Fails: Marriage in Christ
- Building a Civilization of Love—Lessons From Mother Teresa
- Talks for Young Women (Junior High, High School, College, Young Adult): Identity and Self Image, Spiritual Warfare, The Role of Emotions, Meeting Jesus
- True Discipleship
- The Better Portion: Martha and Mary
- For Moms: Raising Teenage and Young Adult Daughters
- You’ve Got the Power: The Difference the Holy Spirit Makes
- Relational Evangelization and Mentoring
- Mary’s ‘Yes’
- How to Share Your Personal Testimony
- The Eucharist: the Gift of Unending Life
“Your conversion story was very moving, impressive, and uplifting.”
“I was so touched and overwhelmed with such a beautiful account of your journey home. I must say even though I am a man, I got a little emotional listening to your story. You are such a sincere and beautiful representative of our faith.”