- A Review Essay of the Devil’s Redemption: A New History and Interpretation of Christian Universalism, Homiletic and Pastoral Review, December 11, 2020.
- Dear Troubled Catholics: A Letter From Ralph Martin About the Current Crisis
- “Ad Gentes,” a chapter written by Ralph Martin and included in The Reception of Vatican II, edited by Matthew Lamb and Matthew Levering, New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2017.
- A New Pentecost for a New Evangelization, Theological Symposium Rome 2017.
- A New Pentecost? Catholic Theology and “Baptism in the Spirit”, LOGOS: A Journal of Catholic Thought and Culture 4:13 Summer 2011.
- The Authority of the Good Shepherd: Overcoming Evil, In Good Shepherd: Living Christ’s Own Pastoral Authority, Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Symposium on the Spirituality and Identity of the Diocesan Priest. University of St. Mary of the Lake Mundelein Seminary IL March 16-19, 2006.
- Balthasar and Salvation: What Does He Really Teach?, Josephinum Journal of Theology, Vol. 21, No. 2, 2014.
- Balthasar and Speyr: First Steps in a Discernment of Spirits, Angelicum 2 (2014), 273-301.
- Believing and Praying: The Power of Homilies, Homiletic and Pastoral Review, Jan. 1, 2019.
- Charismatic and Contemplative: What Would John of the Cross Say?
- Charisms: What are they? Who are they for? What does the Church teach?, Article written for Our Sunday Visitor.
- Comments by Dr. Ralph Martin on Fr. Robert Barron’s Review of Will Many be Saved?, Dec. 7, 2012.
- Considering Culpability, Homiletic and Pastoral Review, June 28, 2017.
- The Crisis in the Priesthood— Part 1, Written for the Renewal Ministries’ Newsletter in 2003
- The Crisis in the Priesthood—Part 2, Written for the Renewal Ministries’ August 2003 Newsletter.
- Current of Grace for Evangelization, Theological Symposium Rome 2017.
- Doctrinal Clarity for the New Evangelization; The Importance of Lumen Gentium 16, The Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Quarterly, Fall 2011, pp. 9-17.
- Forming Priests for the New Evangelization: One Seminary’s Response, from Seminary Journal Fall 2013, Vol. 3.
- Freeing the New Evangelization: Removing Doctrinal Confusion, Ninth Annual Symposium on the Spirituality and Identity of the Diocesan Priest held at St. Paul Seminary School of Divinity, March 11-14, 2010. Co-Sponsored by the Institute for Priestly Formation, Omaha, NE. Published in the Proceedings: The New Evangelization: Implications for Priestly Formation, pp. 41-52.
- Getting Free of Sexual Sin, Article for New Covenant Magazine, Volume 18, Number 9, April 1989.
- Laity in the Mission of the Church 2010, Originally published in Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Quarterly, Volume 27, Number 1, (Spring 2004): 7-9.
- John of the Cross Worksheet, Chart prepared by Ralph Martin for Renewal Ministries
- Mother Teresa’s “Dark Night” What did it mean for her? What does it mean for us?, Condensed from Ralph Martin’s 2017 talk at Ave Maria University in Florida about Mother Teresa and John of the Cross: The Truth about Dark Nights.
- Novo Millennio Ineunte: Guidance for the New Millennium
- The Post-Christendom Sacramental Crisis: The Wisdom of Thomas Aquinas, Nova et Vetera, English Edition, Vol. 11, No. 1 (2013): 59–77.
- Reflections after September 11, 2001, from Renewal Ministries’ November 2001 newsletter.
- Sacramental Fruitfulness and the Power of Pentecost, given at the Academy of Catholic Theology | May, 2016
- Thomas Aquinas and Subjective Disposition: The Challenge, Article for Church Life: A Journal for the New Evangelization, Vol. 3:1, 2014.
- Unconverted Catholics and the Sacraments, Originally published in New Covenant June 1979, pages 20-23.
- What is the New Evangelization? Why is it important for priestly formation?, Ninth Annual Symposium on the Spirituality and Identity of the Diocesan Priest held at St. Paul Seminary School of Divinity, March 11-14, 2010. Co-Sponsored by the Institute for Priestly Formation, Omaha, NE. Published in the Proceedings: The New Evangelization: Implications for Priestly Formation, pp. 7-17.
- Why Are We So Afraid? (To Be Afraid of Hell), for the National Catholic Register on Sept. 27, 2013.
- Why Are We So Afraid? (To Be Afraid of Hell), for the National Catholic Register on Sept. 27, 2013. [PDF]
- Will Many Be Saved? What Vatican II Actually Teaches and It’s Implications for the New Evangelization: A Response to Some Criticism, Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Proceedings September, 27th Annual Convention, September 26-27, 2014, Ed. Elizabeth Shaw, Eschatology, 175-215.
Peter Herbeck’s talks on “Same Sex Marriage”