- Dear Troubled Catholics: A Letter From Ralph Martin About the Current Crisis
- “Ad Gentes,” a chapter written by Ralph Martin and included in The Reception of Vatican II, edited by Matthew Lamb and Matthew Levering (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2017).
- A New Pentecost for a New Evangelization, Theological Symposium Rome 2017.
- A New Pentecost? Catholic Theology and “Baptism in the Spirit” LOGOS: A Journal of Catholic Thought and Culture 4:13 Summer 2011.
- The Authority of the Good Shepherd: Overcoming Evil
- Balthasar and Salvation: What Does He Really Teach?
- Balthasar and Speyr: First Steps in a Discernment of Spirits, Angelicum 2 (2014), 273-301.
- Believing and Praying: The Power of Homilies
- Charismatic and Contemplative: What Would John of the Cross Say?
- Charisms: What are they? Who are they for? What does the Church teach? (an article written for Our Sunday Visitor)
- Comments by Dr. Ralph Martin on Fr. Robert Barron’s Review of Will Many be Saved? Dec. 7, 2012.
- Considering Culpability, Homiletic and Pastoral Review, June 28, 2017
- The Crisis in the Priesthood— Part 1
- The Crisis in the Priesthood—Part 2
- Current of Grace for Evangelization, Theological Symposium Rome 2017.
- Doctrinal Clarity for the New Evangelization; The Importance of Lumen Gentium 16 (The Fellowship of Catholic Scholars Quarterly, Fall 2011, pp. 9-17.)
- Forming Priests for the New Evangelization: One Seminary’s Response
- Freeing the New Evangelization: Removing Doctrinal Confusion (Ninth Annual Symposium on the Spirituality and Identity of the Diocesan Priest held at St. Paul Seminary School of Divinity, March 11-14, 2010. Co-Sponsored by the Institute for Priestly Formation, Omaha, NE. Published in the Proceedings: The New Evangelization: Implications for Priestly Formation, pp. 41-52)
- Getting Free of Sexual Sin for New Covenant Magazine, Volume 18, Number 9, April 1989.
- Laity in the Mission of the Church 2010
- John of the Cross Worksheet
- Mother Teresa’s “Dark Night” What did it mean for her? What does it mean for us?
- Novo Millennio Ineunte: Guidance for the New Millennium
- The Post-Christendom Sacramental Crisis: The Wisdom of Thomas Aquinas (Nova et Vetera, English Edition, Vol. 11, No. 1 (2013): 59–77)
- Reflections after September 11, 2001
- Sacramental Fruitfulness and the Power of Pentecost, given at the Academy of Catholic Theology | May, 2016
- Thomas Aquinas and Subjective Disposition: The Challenge, for Church Life: A Journal for the New Evangelization, Vol. 3:1, 2014.
- Unconverted Catholics and the Sacraments
- What is the New Evangelization? Why is it important for priestly formation? (Ninth Annual Symposium on the Spirituality and Identity of the Diocesan Priest held at St. Paul Seminary School of Divinity, March 11-14, 2010. Co-Sponsored by the Institute for Priestly Formation, Omaha, NE. Published in the Proceedings: The New Evangelization: Implications for Priestly Formation, pp. 7-17)
- Why Are We So Afraid? (To Be Afraid of Hell) for the National Catholic Register on Sept. 27, 2013.
- Why Are We So Afraid? (To Be Afraid of Hell) for the National Catholic Register on Sept. 27, 2013. [PDF]
- Will Many Be Saved? What Vatican II Actually Teaches and It’s Implications for the New Evangelization: A Response to Some Criticism
Peter Herbeck’s talks on “Same Sex Marriage”